- Due to its filmogenic properties and the content in Hyaluronic acid, it covers the irritated part of the mucosa, ensuring protection and encouraging natural healing.
- The presence of a patented ingredient exerts a natural antioxidant activity and keeps the microenvironment of the lesion under control.
- It takes advantage of the barrier effect of its mucus-adhesive matrix, isolating the affected area from mechanical and chemical stress (rubbing, saliva, drinks, etc.) relieving pain and burning sensations.
- Adjuvant treatment for canker sores and ulcer lesions.
- It is also indicated in case of aphthous stomatitis, small mouth lesions such as those due to contact with orthodontic appliances, fixed and mobile prostheses.
Its particular formulation is enriched with:
- Hyaluronic acid: moisturizing agent that maintains the correct tissue hydration, playing an essential role in tissue repair processes.
- Verochic® (Shikimic Acid): patented natural compound derived from Illicium verum (Star Anise), with antioxidant properties and able to keep the microenvironment of the lesion under control.
- Aloe vera: with soothing and moisturizing properties.
- Red Alga Gel: Pacific red algae extract able to restore skin natural water content by exerting a film-forming effect.
Polymeric gel available in 8 ml tube with applicator.
- Mucus-adhesive gel - barrier effect
- Protects the wound by facilitating cicatrization
- Counteracts the local ulcer
- Protective action against microbial attacks
On going tests:
- Barrier effect
- Mucus adhesiveness
Apply 3-4 times a day, completely covering the lesion.
Continue the treatment as needed until symptoms disappear.