- A patented filming technology aimed to keep under control the micro-environment of a wound, creating a bio-adhesive and thin film that protects and isolates the area from mechanical and chemical stress.
- It also has a strong restructuring efficacy, promoting a rapid healing and a pain relief.
- It reduces cracks in number, depth and width.
- It acts by keeping the edges of the wound together, protecting it in order to facilitate its healing. Hence, the reopening of the wound is avoided and cicatrization is fostered.
Effective in the treatment of:
- Fissures, cracks and chaps of hands and feet caused by external aggressions (cold, friction, aggressive products..);
- Recommended also for small rhagades
Its particular formulation is enriched by:
- TRI-Solve P® : patented compound based on ceramides and a natural disaccharide (trehalose) with moisturizing and skin repairing activity to foster the reduction of Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL).
- Acrylic Polymers: with high adhesive and filming properties that create an invisible patch with a water resistant effect.
- Tamanu Oil: facilitates tissue regeneration, it has a natural antibacterial activity and a soothing effect.
To be applied on topical lesions using the apposite applicator until the wound is properly filled and covered.
Use 2/3 times a day. For a better result, apply in association with FAST-REPAIR Skin Barrier Cream.
- Patented filming technology
- Rapid cicatrization
- Pain relief
- Reduces cracks’ number, depth, width
- Restructuring effect
Transparent and colorless liquid;
Packed in 3.25 ml glass bottles.