Filming polymer able to create a thin protective barrier on areas affected by small wounds, cuts and cracks. It effectively isolates the lesion from the external aggressions and acts by keeping the edges of the wound together, promoting its healing and reducing the pain sensation.
Effective in the treatment of:
- Fissures, cracks and chaps of hands and feet caused by external aggressions (cold, friction, aggressive products..)
- Recommended also for small rhagades
Its formulation is enriched with:
- Acrylic polymers: with high adhesive and filming properties that create an invisible patch with a water resistant effect.
- Olive Oil: healing agent with soothing and emollient properties.
Transparent and colorless liquid.
Packed in 3.25 ml glass bottles.
- Promotes the healing process
- Reduces cracks' number, depth, width
- Pain reduction
- Skin barrier/skin repair
Clinical evaluation on 20 subjects.
Liquid plaster on hand cracks has been compared with one of the main market leader.
- All parameters measured (cracks’ number, width, length, depth and pain associated to the condition) decreased to day 7 with respect to day 0 in both groups. The test showed that FILMed is as effective as the reference product.
To be applied on topical lesions using the apposite applicator until the wound is properly filled and covered.
Use 2/3 times a day.
For a better result, apply in association with FAST-REPAIR Skin Barrier Cream.