Rosazel is able to perform a filmogenic effect on the interested area guaranteeing protection and, at the same time, reducing redness, blemishes and pain. It soothes skin flare ups and reinforce the epidermal barrier.
- It alleviates the signs and symptoms of rosacea and others inflammatory dermatosis, such as redness, erythema, itching and burning.
- It fosters a faster normalization of overactive epidermis offering a immediate skin comfort.
- It helps to give relief to dry skin ensuring a good hydration and thus promoting the skin regeneration process.
- It also protects from sunlight and external agents.
Its particular formulation is enriched with:
- Azeloglicina®: a combination between azelaic acid and glycine with soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid: a naturally-occurring polysaccharide that provides skin moisture and firmness.
- Vit. E: a free radical scavenger, a powerful anti oxidant vitamin with protective properties on the skin
- Solar Filters (SPF 15): to protect skin from UV-A and UV-B rays.
Packed in 30 ml aluminium tube.
- Effective against erythema, redness and skin flare ups
- Rapid relief from itching, flushing, burning and stinging
- Skin hydration improvement
- Skin tolerability
- Effective in 28 days
- Protection from external agents
Clinical evaluation on 42 patients affected by Rosacea for 28 days, applied twice a day.
- an improved stratum corneum hydration effect on all facial sites
- an excellent profile in terms of local tolerance
- facial erythema disappearing in 95% of patients.
To be applied twice a day on the interested areas of the face and massage lightly. Use for 28 days.