Rosazel is able to perform a filmogenic effect on the interested area guaranteeing protection and, at the same time, reducing redness, blemishes and pain. It soothes skin flare ups and reinforce the epidermal barrier. Enriched with UV filters, it is able to protect reactive and sensitive skin from sun damage.
- It alleviates the signs and symptoms of rosacea and others inflammatory dermatosis, such as redness, erythema, itching and burning.
- It fosters a faster normalization of overactive epidermis offering a immediate skin comfort.
- It helps to give relief to dry skin ensuring a good hydration and thus promoting the skin regeneration process.
- It also protects from sunlight and external agents.
Its particular formulation is enriched with:
- Azeloglicina®: a combination between azelaic acid and glycine with soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid: a naturally-occurring polysaccharide that provides skin moisture and firmness.
- Vit. E: a free radical scavenger, a powerful anti oxidant vitamin with protective properties on the skin
- Solar Filters (SPF 15): to protect skin from UV-A and UV-B rays.
Packed in 30 ml aluminium tube.
- Effective against erythema, redness and skin flare ups
- Rapid relief from itching, flushing, burning and stinging
- Skin hydration improvement
- Skin tolerability
- Effective in 28 days
- Protection from external agents
Clinical evaluation on 42 patients affected by Rosacea for 28 days, applied twice a day.
- an improved stratum corneum hydration effect on all facial sites
- an excellent profile in terms of local tolerance
- facial erythema disappearing in 95% of patients.
To be applied twice a day on the interested areas of the face and massage lightly. Use for 28 days.